Ships Everywhere • Local Delivery • In-Store Pickup
Hardcover, 288 Pages | By Susan Hayes, Pat Jacobs & Moira Butterfield | ISBN: 9781681883892
Step away from your tablet and take a screen break! With 365 projects, crafts, games, and experiments, there’s off-screen fun for every single day of the year.
With straightforward step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations, these entertaining, budget-friendly projects will keep kids learning all day long, every day of the year.
Using easy-to-find-at-home materials -
- MAKE slime, marble paint, piñatas, and papier-mâché
- GROW strawberries, bottle gardens, and herb pots
- BAKE cake pops, twist pizzas, and muffins in a mug
- EXPERIMENT with vinegar rockets, lava lamps, and parachutes
- INVENT secret messages, spooky stories, and board games
- PLAY jump rope, balloon volley, ball games, and eye-spy
- RECYCLE trash into treasure and T-shirts into bags
- PERFORM magic tricks, shadow plays, and puppet shows
About the Author:
Susan Hayes writes and publishes many different kinds of books for children. She has numerous best sellers in every corner of the globe. Susan is in awe of children’s limitless imagination and thirst for knowledge. She strives to learn from the children she knows and meets, and to enjoy the world through their fresh, curious eyes.
Pat Jacobs has written more than fifty non-fiction, reference and activity books for children on subjects ranging from dinosaurs to the future of space exploration including I Wonder Why Penguins Can't Fly. She has lived in Paris and Germany, and has translated several children's books from German into English.
Moira Butterfield is an internationally-published children’s book author. Her backlist includes picture books and board books for the under-5s, fiction and highly-commended non-fiction books that seek to spark a child’s imagination about our world.