Ships Everywhere • Local Delivery • In-Store Pickup
Store in a cool, dry place.
At Nairn’s they care passionately about the environment. That’s why Nairn’s Super Seeded Organic Oat Crackers not only taste good, they're also full of natural goodness. The oats and seeds baked in this product are grown organically - without the use of pesticides or insecticides. This allows the crop to thrive naturally and also helps encourage soil fertility. Even their cartons come from sustainable forests, so you can enjoy our Organic Oat Crackers knowing that they are good for you and good for the environment.
- Made With Organic Wholegrain Oats
- Wheat Free Recipe*
- High Fibre
- Source of Protein
- Tasty Seeds Rich in Omega 3 & 6
- Suitable for Vegans
- No GM Ingredients
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- No Hydrogenated Fats
- No Added Sugar (Contains Only Naturally Occurring Sugars)
* Allergen Alert: Nairn's recipe does not contain any wheat. Sometimes though, oats (and other grains) can be contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason their product could contain a trace of wheat. We therefore cannot guarantee that these ingredients are wheat-free.
Nairn's Super Seeded Oat Crackers are certified by the Soil Association and have won one of their prestigious BOOM (Best of Organic Market) awards.
Nairn's uses a mix of delicious flax and chia seeds which are a great natural source of protein as well as being rich in omegas 3 & 6. The seeds makes these oat crackers even more crunchy and so tasty, you can even eat them on their own without a topping, or try using them with your favourite dip or hummus.
Ingredients: organic wholegrain oats (73%), organic brown flaxseed (8%), organic sunflower seeds (6%), oat protein, organic sustainable palm fruit oil, organic sunflower oil, organic chia seeds (salvia hispanica) (2%), sea salt, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate.