Inspired by a traditional Korean recipe, Karthein's Kimchi is made with green cabbage, daikon radish, carrot, onion, ginger, sea salt, red pepper, garlic. It is loaded with local organic vegetables. Slowly fermented for its health benefits, it makes an excellent addition to your favourite dish. Enjoy !
Once the jar is opened, it will last between 6 to 8 weeks. Please keep the cabbage under the brine, it will last even longer. If you find that the filaments are too long, you can use a pair of well cleaned scissors and cut the filaments directly from the jar.
- Inspired by a traditional Korean recipe
- Certified organic by Ecocert Canada
- Raw unpasteurized
- Naturally occuring probiotics and enzymes, from traditional fermentation
- Produced in Canada with local organic vegetables
- Available in 375 ml and 750 ml
- No vinegar
- Gluten free
Ingredients: green cabbage*, carrots*, daikon radish*, onions*, water, sea salt, ginger*, garlic*, chili crushed*. * Certified organic by Ecocert Canada.