Ships Everywhere • Local Delivery • In-Store Pickup
Store in a cool, dry place.
Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges with natural Honey-Lemon flavour, are a convenient addition to cough syrups. They contain seven different potent ingredients, each of which work uniquely to relieve discomfort caused by cough, nasal congestion, and throat soreness.
This product helps to:
- Relieve cough
- Ease nasal congestion
- Soothe sore, irritated throat
- Clear nasal passages
Directions: Adults and Children (12 years and older). dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly inside the mouth every 2-3 hours. 8 lozenges per day. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Why Choose Herbion Natural Cough Lozenges?
- Natural ingredients
- Tasty Honey Lemon Flavour
Medicinal Ingredients: menthol, eucalyptus oil, adhatoda vasica, piper longum, hyssopus officinalis, alpinia galanga, glycyrrhiza glabra.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: isomalt, ascorbic acid, citric acid, cherry flavour, water.
Cautions and Warnings:
- if symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days, consult a doctor.
- if cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days or is accompanied by high fever, consult a doctor
- diabetic patients should not use cough lozenge without the advice of a physician and they should monitor glucose levels closely while taking cough lozenge as it may alter blood-glucose levels.
- consult a physician before use if you have chronic cough as occurs in asthma, bronchitis, emphysema. Consult a physician before use if you have cough associated with severe congestions & increased phlegm.
- consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, have anaemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux, live disorder, inflammatory disease of bile duct or gastrointestinal tract.
- do not use if you are pregnant
- do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance
- do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder
Known adverse reactions
- Hypersensitivity such as allergy has been know to occur, in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.