Cookin` Greens Chopped Kale is as versatile as rice. Enjoy fresher than fresh tasting Chopped Kale anytime of the day for any application! It works as an ingredient, in appetizers, as a side dish or a main. Goodbye washing, chopping, and waste. Hello zero preparation, no more clean up, no more waste, more nutritional value and, yes, improved taste! Remember… Kale, like all dark leafy greens, tastes best and functions best in your body when you add some zip — a healthy fat (Olive Oil), and a zippy acid (Lemon Juice, Red Wine Vinegar) and our favourite blend of herbs, seasonings, and spices; namely Garlic, Chili Peppers, Cilantro, and Ginger.
- No waste, no work, no water – “True” IQF
- Meets consumers lifestyle, health and wellness needs
- Gluten free, vegan, ready in under 10 minutes
- Use as an ingredient or a complete side dish
• Excellent source of Vitamin A • Excellent source of Vitamin C • Source of Calcium • Source of Iron • Source of Fibre • A healthy diet rich in a variety of vegetables and fruit may help reduce the risk
of some types of cancer.
† Like similar ingredients, those in our blends of vegetables are also not genetically engineered (GE).
‡ Gluten-Free like all other similar blends of frozen vegetables.
Pepper, Chili Flakes, Garlic, Grated Nutmeg, Sun-dried tomatoes, Crumbled Feta or Goat Cheese.
Use as a key ingredient in Quesadillas, Burritos, Tacos. Add frozen in Soups, Stews, Chili, Pasta or Omelettes. Make into mini Kale Chips for Salad Topping or Snack: Toss frozen kale with olive oil & sea salt. Spread flat and space apart on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake on low heat until crisp
Ingredients: frozen organic chopped kale.