Ships Everywhere • Local Delivery • In-Store Pickup
Store in a cool, dry place
Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is a cleansing essential oil that has become more popular in the past decade, especially for its use in skin applications. However, oregano essential oil has many wonderful properties that make it very useful in home applications as well. Aura Cacia Organic Oregano Essential Oil typically comes from a farm and distillery in Hungary. It’s distilled from the leaves and flowering tops.
What’s the difference between organic oregano essential oil and conventional oregano essential oil? Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Aura Cacia's manufacturing facility and all of their organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Whenever you use essential oils, keep these safety tips in mind:
- Do not use essential oils undiluted on skin.
- Keep in mind that the absorption is increased on damaged skin.
- Test diluted essential oils on inconspicous areas before general use.
- Use photosensitizing essential oils cautiously.
- Consult with a health practitioner before use if pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication.
- Keep essential oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep essential oils away from your eyes.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Follow specific recommendations for dilution based on the person and application.
- Don't overuse essential oils.
WARNING: NOT FOR INGESTION. DO NOT use oils internally.Store safely, away from small children.
Ingredients: origanum vulgare (oregano) oil.