Local Delivery • In-Store Pickup
Approx. 14" Diameter. This product is frozen.
A vacation for your tastebuds. Bacon in place of ham, you're welcome.
- Smoked bacon lardons
- Grilled pineapple
- Hot banana peppers
- Moist and stretchy high fat mozzarella
- Naturally fermented sourdough crust
- Cook from FROZEN.
- Re-position the racks in your oven so that one is in the middle, and has sufficient room above and below to get a pizza in and out.
- Preheat oven on Bake setting to 500° F (260° C). This gets the bottom element of the oven hot, and loads some heat into the oven.
- Keep pizza frozen up until oven is preheated.
- Remove pizza from packaging. Remove cardboard backing.
- Right before you're ready to cook the pizza - switch the oven to Broil on LOW or at 500F (260C).
- Place pizza directly on middle oven rack.
- Broil for 7–9 minutes (or more). Check after 4 MINUTES.
- Watch the pizza broil so you know when to remove it. You're looking for the toppings to be cooked and the cheese to just begin to brown.
- Remove pizza from oven, slice into desired slices and serve hot.
Ingredients: pizza dough (00 wheat flour, water, spelt flour, olive oil, sea salt, sourdough starter), pizza sauce (tomatoes, olive oil, sea salt, oregano), mozzarella (cultured milk, vinegar, microbial rennet, salt), pineapple, pickled hot peppers, bacon.